Friday, February 26, 2010

Deja Vu



It's only been 5 weeks since the 2 month checkup, but Madeline's 4-month appointment confirmed that she continues to grow at alarming speed. She's 15.8 lbs, 25 inches, and got a 17-inch noggin. I checked her numbers against Patrick's 4-month report and he was 13.4 lbs, 23 inches, and 15 inches around the head. Maybe she'll be our linebacker. I'm thrilled that she is healthy but desperately trying to get her to wear all of her adorable 3-6 month outfits. I can't even snap the Carter's 3-month pjs on her, but I had to take this picture in her brother's trademark pjs. Madeline is the top, Patrick the bottom, both photographed at about 4 months. I remember so clearly the day I took the picture of Patrick and can hardly believe that was more than 2 years ago. Grammy Sue and I were on our way to the mall, but Patrick was in such a smiley mood I had to get the camera out. I think this time I'll put some money in the bank to start saving up for the therapy Patrick and Madeline are going to need when they realize their mother is completely insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment